A Strong Enemy Of Your Faith
by Olawale Ogunsola

"Then you will understand the fear
of the Lord,
And find the knowledge of God" Proverb 2:5. New King James Version. NKJV
In this world, even among professed Christians those who do not understand the fear of the Lord and have not found the knowledge of God miss many blessings of their Creator.

 

As it was, so it is today and so shall it be forever, that the Lord Jesus Christ goes about doing good (Acts 10:38). Do you ever wonder how this happens today? Yes, He is working in His chosen vessels. He positioned them in every strategic place where those who need them can access Christ through them. These chosen and ordained vessels are a parcel of gift in their different places of work.

 

In many cases, these vessels of honour may not be living in one of the most expensive houses in town. They may not be riding one of the latest cars, if at all they have any. In the same vein, they may lack the ability to put on the best attires of the moment. These lacks has nothing to do with the contents of a chosen vessel. He remains who he is forever, he carries the treasures of the Lord in him at anytime.

 

He, and other like him may lack certain worldly possessions because they fear the Lord their God ;and they cannot do things in the way of the world but must carry out God's assigned roles in the way of the Lord their God.

 

Do you say "What of the fraudulent 'servants' of God who are found with various forms of ungodly characters?"
Yes, they exist and they have always been on the earth before Christ's earthly roles commenced at all. That is one of the reasons why Jesus said those who were before Him were thieves.

 

False vessels exits because there are original vessels of God. In this era when Christ's coming is imminent, for every one vessel of the Lord, Satan has surrounded him with ten fake servants to defeat every opinion of a true vessel of God.

 

Now, what is the strong enemy of your faith which you should recognise and avoid like a plague? It is your knowledge. Your mind may have been filled with the knowledge of false ministers, yet not every minister is fake. A vessel of the Lord may be very close to you whom the Lord has endowed with the right spiritual materials to solve your nagging or recalcitrant problems. He may pass you by without you allowing him to be used of God for you. Your knowledge may hinder you in this way.

 

Not only this, your knowledge of a man of God's financial weaknesses may impair you from benefiting from the treasures deposited in him. You may not know this, Jesus became poor that mankind may be rich, especially towards God. 

 

So it is with the vessels of honour near you. He may be poor now that you may be rich. This might be the reason he is able to be near you because if he were financially comfortable as you expect you may never meet. So do not look down on him at all - for your own benefit and of those around you.

 

If he is used of God for you, you can then see to his comfort!

 

Do you know that knowledge has always been an enemy of man who needs certain good works to be done in his life?

 

Read this about Jesus Christ and those who were of His own country in Mathew 13:55-57
" Is this the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brother James, Joses, Simon and Judas? And His sisters are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?
So they were offended at Him. "

 

As a result of what people of Nazareth know about Jesus Christ, they missed His good works. People from other lands with simple faith benefited tremendously from His good works.

 

Is your brother a minister of God? Is your father or mother one? Is your son or daughter a vessel in the hand of your Maker? Is any of your family members or friends called to be a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Do not allow what you know about them hinder you from being a beneficiary of the loads of treasures he is carrying. He may have been endowed to solve your problem. Be very careful!. 

 

Stay away from negative or historical knowledge at your disposal about a vessel of honor from God near you.
Stay blessed and prepared for the imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print