Eddie Loved
by PamFord Davis

The world recently lost Eddie Guchereau.

Epps, Louisiana lost a community minded man.

Epps Baptist Church lost a faithful servant.

Friends lost someone they knew they could count on and his immediate family lost a husband, father and grandfather.

He will be remembered for his love.

“By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another (John 13:35 NKJV).”

Eddie loved.

A retired educator, Eddie served in many capacities in the Epps school system. He cared deeply for the children, their families and the faculty. He was especially proud of the young people’s Christian club at school.

He involved club members in Epps Baptist outreach ministries; Samaritan’s Purse Christmas Boxes and 2-Birth&Beyond Pregnancy Ministry Baby Bottles Change Collection.

Eddie loved.

He was a faithful member of the Epps Baptist Adult Choir. He took his place in the choir back row and sang praises weekly and in countless cantata presentations.

Eddie loved.

The men of the church held a special place in Eddie’s heart. As their Sunday school teacher, he prepared for the Bible studies and encouraged them to participate in discussions.

Eddie loved.

He knew the importance of bringing children up in the LORD. Vacation Bible School plays a big part and he volunteered to help in meal preparation and distribution.

I’m sure Eddie’s family and friends could add many other examples of Eddie’s love.

Love abides.

“And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love (1 Corinthians 13:13 NKJV).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print