GOD'S GREAT SHAKE & WAKE!
by linzy bruno

  

There are a multitude of Scriptures that reflect this concept.” God is not willing that anyone should perish;” (2Peter 3:9)

He is longsuffering, which means He is patiently allowing life to go on as long as possible, so that all those He is waiting for to accept Christ before the “door is shut” and the Church Age ends, have enough time to come to Him. In the meantime, He is moving in the earth and among the people. Some are waking up and opening their eyes to the reality of Christ, but sadly, many are not.

Furthermore, God controls the weather, as we read in Job 28:25-27, Job 36:27-28, Ezekiel 13:13, Jeremiah 10:13, Jeremiah, Mark 4:39 and many more verses, in both the new and the Old and New Testaments.

SCRIPTURES ON GOD’S SHAKING OF THE EARTH, PEOPLE AND PLACES

I). Shaking of the Earth

Judges 5:4

Lord, when You went out from Seir,
When You marched from the field of Edom,
The earth trembled and the heavens poured,
The clouds also poured water;”

Isaiah 14:16

“Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,”

Psalm 77:18

“The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind;
The lightnings lit up the world;
The earth trembled and shook.”

II). Shaking of People/Places/Things

Matthew 28:1-4

Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. And the guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead men.”

Isaiah 32:11

“Tremble, you women who are at ease;
Be troubled, you complacent ones;
Strip yourselves, make yourselves bare,
And gird sackcloth on your waists.

Hebrews 12:27

“Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.”

***Psalm 29:8

The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness;
The Lord shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh.”

Acts 4:31

 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.

 

III). GOD’S KINGDOM: The Only Thing That Will Not Be Shaken

***”Psalm 29:8

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.” 

 

I don't know what you all think, about all that's going on in our world, but it seems to me that God is shaking this world hard right now and it seems He has for the past few years and also that this is gradually increasing in many ways. And I dare say this will undoubtedly continue and expand, as God is trying to shake those in darkness into awakening to His Truth. 

Considering those things that are coming from evil, of course we know that God is not doing those things, however, He is allowing them and that is key to this study.

For example, there has been a tremendous, ominous uptick in crime since BLM took over societal thinking and belief systems, the LGBTQ gained so much senseless power over people thinking that abortion isn't murder

Not to mention the many earthquakes and other natural disasters; including unprecedented occurrences, like never before, the pagan religions and their influence gaining in strength, hacks and other scams increasing (now there's one involving the election), not to mention all the reports that collectively show our world is dying (in preparation for the Tribulation), locusts on a "Biblical scale," and the world stage being set for WWIII and a possible civil war on the horizon for America.

All these things happening simultaneously; that's the convergence the Bible speaks of in Matthew 24:4-8

And here's an update (July 10)

Our country is being run by people who either don't know what they are doing or are menacing puppets for Satan; our democracy is on the brink of extinction.

Our police are intimidated; their authority being stripped and criminals getting what they see fit from our new and wicked lawless system of punishment.

And worst of all the LGBTQ just came out with a song; a message for those still abiding in traditional family life. The title is "We're Coming For Your Children," and yes, someone explains it first to make sure you know that it means exactly what it sounds like and the other worst of all thing to me is that Biden just announced the other day that they are going to start going door to door to "encourage" the "hold-outs" for the vaccine!!!

And then of course, the globalist gaining traction in their efforts to take down America, with the help of BLM and Antifa, in order to form the New World Order, which is so against God and SOooooo completely evil.

It would seem that this should have a powerful effect on us all, in different ways, but it seems that everyone would be affected in some way or another that would cause a few revelations and awakenings to the truth.

As, for unbelievers, this MUST be a frightful time to be alive! The ever increasing lawlessness (Matthew 24:12), unprecedented convoluted thinking, as God has given them over to a debased mind (Romans 1:28-29), secret evil plots against the kingdom of God (Nahum 1:2), not to mention so many reasons to be afraid to go outside (Matthew 24:6-7).

But, for the sons and daughters of GOD, there is no reason to fear:

2 Corinthians 6:18

“And I will be a father to you,

And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”

Says the Lord Almighty."

Believers 'in the know' are looking for His Return; basking in the cover of His appointed angels:

"Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 18:10)

AND thanking HIM on our knees that we are still getting our basic needs met, and perhaps even, opportunity to give.

 

But why would God allow all these bad things to happen? Because He is trying to get the attention of those who have been ignoring Him; He is separating the wheat from the tares. Because He knows that many will not seek Him during the good times, but when things go from bad to worse, along comes a highly insecure feeling and something just doesn't doesn't feel right and they can't figure out why; driving some to wake up amid these incredibly difficult times with a revelation of Christ!

In these perilous times, some will come to God out of desperation; increasing the chances of being saved and being saved is all that matters when Jesus shows up! 

I pray that's what will happen for a multitude of lost people and that all believers (ME included, because I wimp out a lot) will take responsibility of the Gospel Message without hesitation and proclaim the Gospel of Peace and Salvation to every creature, like Jesus taught in Matthew 28:

"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen." (V.18-20)

 

 

NKJV

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print