CCTV
by Olawale Ogunsola

Since the creation of earth, the Creator's desire is that mankind is "fruitful and multiply". Genesis 1:28, 9:1. Fruitfulness and multiplication of man had given room to multiplication of evil works by man because "the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." Genesis 6:5. This led to destruction of the first world out of which Noah and his household were saved.

 

Mankind continued to multiply after Noah's salvation and wickedness also emerged and grew unabated.

 

The Lord Jesus Christ declares in Matthew 24:12a, as part of signs of His coming (end of the age), " And because lawlessness will abound,"

 

As a result of growing lawlessness in the earth, the Lord had given people He made in His image and likeness the earth and its fullness: as well as the wisdom to invent a device by which they can tract every criminal with ease, this is Close Circuit Television(CCTV). Many wise and loving governments have installed CCTV in strategic public places to control criminal activities.

 

Because security is not only the responsibility of governments at all levels, many corporate organisations have seen it as a necessity to install CCTV in their places of operation, for security purposes. There are individuals who have placed CCTV in right places in their homes and places of work.

 

It is this device that keeps records of all that takes place near and around its place of installation. Anytime, the record of everyone going in and out can be played without error. It serves as sure evidence in arrest and prosecution of criminals. Many times, without partiality, judgment have been delivered accurately, on truth.

 

Do you know that CCTV was invented to show a pattern of what obtains in the treasury of the Creator of Heaven and Earth? Human CCTV has a limited scope but divine "CCTV" has no limitation in scope.

 

The Temple built by King Solomon and its inner contents were built according to the plans prepared by and handed over to him by his predecessor and father, King David. King David's declaration about the plans remains,
"All this said David the Lord made me understand in writing, by His hand upon me, all the works of these plans." I Chronicles 28:19.

 

In the same vein, the tabernacle built for the Lord God of Hebrews under leadership and supervision of Moses was built according to pattern shown Moses. This is contained in Exodus 25:8-9.


So it is with CCTV!

 

There is the Divine CCTV after which the manmade was fashioned. This is also in various sizes. For example, when Gehazi secretly and greedily ran after Namaan, a Syrian commander who was healed of leprosy to take gifts from him. After his return home, his master, Prophet Elisha viewed Gehazi's movement from divine CCTV, he said to him when Gehazi lied that he went nowhere. The Prophet revealed to him,
"Did not my heart go with you when the man turned back from his chariot to meet you? Is it time to receive money and to receive clothing..." 2 Kings 5:26.

 

Prophet Elisha, like any other man of God had his own divine CCTV through which He monitors the evil workers where they are hiding. Nothing is hidden to a man of God except the Lord purposed not to reveal it to him. He has the right to open or close access to Divine CCTV.

 

King David, the Psalmist of Israel appreciates the presence and the importance of Spiritual CCTV and those angels behind it to monitor it. He said,
"Where can I go from your spirit?
Or where can I flee from your presence?...
Indeed, the darkness shall not hide
from you
But the night shines as the day ;
The darkness and the light are both
alike to you." Psalm 139:7,12.

 

My beloved reader, kindly meditate on this! Where can you hide yourself from the eyes of the Lord? He knows the contents of your heart, anytime and anywhere. Nothing about you and your life can be hidden from Him. It is all the sum of your thoughts, words and doings that will be weighed altogether to measure your reward when you report back to Him after this life. What are they now? Are they acceptable to Him! Is your life pleasing to him? Watch and make necessary positive changes because nothing about you is hidden from Him.

 

If man made CCTV works well for those who have and install them, divine recordings do not fail, and cannot fail.
Therefore, accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today. He watches over you day and night.
Stay blessed and prepared for the imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print