A Control Measure
by Olawale Ogunsola

In recent times, I have always been against Believers' claiming that every negative experience they have is the handiwork of the sole arch-enemy of man, Satan, the devil. I know very well that he is ever busy accusing brethren in Christ anytime and in any place in various forms. Revelation 12:10.

 

What I am against is giving Satan the glory, in any form. Why? He is also a creature of God and he did not create anything except causing confusion. Finally, when he is on rampage, he cannot operate without permission from the Creator of Heaven and Earth and he cannot go beyond the scope of the permission given him. You can confirm this in Job 1:12; 2:5-7.

 

Unknown to many lovers of God, He has many measures to control them, most especially when they seem not to be ready to co-operate with Him by obeying certain instructions from Him. I have a first hand experience of this from September twenty to twenty-two.

 

What happened?

 

I have a list of matters I wanted to discuss with Him but the kingdom assignments on the hand had consumed all my times. It seems twenty-four hours are not enough to do much. These work of the Gospel of Jesus on hand was divine and not born out of my self will. So, I wanted to ensure that I make myself available on duty.

 

Because of His love for me, He knows my heart and its yearnings, he send a man of God to me that He wants to converse with me and that I should make myself available alone with Him. This is not a congregational fellowship or two or three-men fellowship but a personal and private fellowship with Him. Although I made some feeble attempt at doing this but He was not satisfied. Do you know what? I was not even satisfied myself.

 

To bring the situation under His strict control, He allowed some financial draught. I found it a little difficult to transport myself to those divine assignments He committed unto my hand. There was nothing I did but to abandon the work. On September twenty one to twenty - two, the negative impact of my financial draught became strong and I turned to Him who has the keys of life and death in His hand to exptain my situation as if He did not know. Early on twenty-two, as soon as I woke up from sleep, He said, "It is a control measure that you may turn to me from that work you are doing for me."

 

Sincerely speaking, I was greatly releived because I knew the reason for the temporary lack. I then decided to spend the whole day with Him to iron things out. Do you know what followed?

 

I will explain.

 

Before noon on September 22, 2020, things began to turn positive. A brother sent me call units to solve my inability to contact other people. Not only this, another brother who is a child of God asked my account particulars and he sent a "token" according to him, to me. The amount is very valuable to me. I never saw it as a "token". Besides other provisions, the Lord, through another brother, provided six GB to browse the Internet. That was how it rained on the land of my life and the draught was over for good.

 

Halleluyah!

 

During that time, I remembered the story of Mary and Martha when Jesus visited them. Martha was occupied with much serving. She was a service woman doing many things to serve the Lord and His disciples. She reported to Jesus that her sister Mary did not join her in serving. What was Jesus answer?

 

"Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things
But one thing is needful ; and Mary hath chosen that good part which
Shall not be taken away from her." Luke 10:41-42.

 

What is the "one thing is needful " which" good part" Mary had chosen? The answer is contained in Luke 10:39 thus,
"Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word."

 

This is the part no one can take away from her. Mary had time to be with the Lord Jesus Christ and to hear His word.

 

My beloved reader, which one do you give attention to, more? Cumbersome service or" One thing is needful" which no one can take away from you? I have told you my recent personal experience and the ancient biblical experience of Martha and Mary. Stop giving glory to Satan. Check your negative circumstances with the Lord. He may be behind the scene. Whatever happens, He know about it. Be with Him to know why He allows it in your life. He will tell you why and profer a permanent solution to it. God bless you abundantly in Jesus name.
Stay blessed and prepared for the imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print