A Easy Way To Have Peace.
by Olawale Ogunsola

Almost everything is connected with the word, "Peace". Not only this, every society needs peace for progress to take place. One truth is that a society that will have peace will have people who have a peace of mind. Meaning that individuals who are at peace with themselves will be at peace with others in the same community. No one will be a threat to another. They will seek each other's peace.


On the other hand, anyone who is not at peace with himself cannot be at peace with another fellow. Because he has no peace, he will not see any reason for another person to have it. He will disrupt the peace of others. Where such people are many, the society will be boiling regularly. The starting point of having a peace of mind is expressed by the Lord Himself,
"Let not your heart be troubled,
Ye believe in God, believe also in me." John 14:1 King James Version.


So long peace is the absence of trouble of heart, and you can choose not to allow trouble in your heart. This becomes possible and easier if you choose right by replacing" trouble" with "belief" in your heart. This belief however must be in your Creator, God and His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ who remains the only Prince of Peace, Isaiah 9:6.


There is no way you will be associated with the Household of Peace that the spirit of peace will not indwell in you. if you have this spirit, you will surely be at peace. The peace that you have can be shared with others around you ; reason: you can give or share only what you have. So it will be possible for others to benefit from your peace. You can also point the way to peace to them that they can have abundant peace dwelling in their hearts.

 

It is not at all a bad thing if you are the first person who has peace that is generated or has its origin in the Prince of Peace ; you can "contaminate" others with it. If they enjoy the benefits as you do, they will embrace it totally before you realise it, your society will be better than you can ever imagine. Read the declaration in Job 22:21.
"Acquaint now thyself with him (the Lord) and be at peace :
thereby good shall come unto thee." King James Version.

 

If you are close or familiar or related to Him, the Prince of Peace, you will have peace and good things will come on their own to you instead of looking or seeking them. In most cases, the reverse is the case with mankind. Why will you be among those who are running around to get good things?

 

Every sane investor hunt for a peaceful environment to commit their investment. They want a safe and peaceful place where they can put their funds. They voluntarily contact the head of such society for a place. On the other hand, citizens of a nation where peace is absent or fragile go from one place to another looking for those who have what they can invest to come to them. If such investors says "Yes" to their request, they will invest minimally to reduce their "potential loss" in case there is trouble among people they have invested.

 

That is societal.

 

Let me cite an example of a nuclear family. Do you know that lack of peace in a home can cause childlessness? That is the truth! God is not a God of confusion. He is a God of peace. There was this family who were barren for years. At the end of the day, it was revealed to them by a Prophet that absence of peace was the only and major cause of their lack of a child.

 

Do you know what? The couple put a final full stop to everything that used to trigger rifts between them and do you know the outcome? A child was given to the family. Peace can open doors of good things to you, let it do so today.

 

You can have peace! Draw yourself to your Maker, the Prince of Peace and the Spirit of peace will abide in your heart forever.
Stay blessed and prepared for the coming of the Lord, it is imminent!



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print