I HAVE SOMEBODY WITH ME!
by Lewis E. Thomas

I HAVE SOMEBODY WITH ME!

I have somebody with me when I face the "STORMS OF LIFE" that I know will surely come!
I have the "HOLY TRINITY" with me, the Holy Spirit, The Father, and The Son!
 
I have somebody with me who was crucified upon an old rugged Cross!
I have Jesus with me and Jesus is my Savior, my "REDEEMER" and my "BOSS"!
 
I have somebody with me should my ship get lost on the "SEA OF LIFE"!
I have someone to comfort me if I lose a dear loved one, such as a husband, a child, or a wife!
 
I have somebody with me should my life suddenly become a storm tossing me to and fro!
I have somebody with me to "GUIDE ME" and to show me which way to go!
 
Should clouds of darkness surround me and things begins to look "HOPELESS" and "BLEAK!
I have somebody with me to fight my battles, when I am too spiritually weak!
 
I have somebody "with me" 24/7 each and every day!
"IT IS THE AWESOME HOLY TRINITY"!
"WHAT MORE CAN I SAY!"
 
I have somebody with me who can walk upon the sea and heal every disease!
Nothing is hidden from Him, because He is always watching and He always "SEES"!
 
Should I be surrounded by Satan and every "DEVIL and DEMON" from HELL"!
"I WILL NOT FEAR!" because I have somebody with me and "I KNOW THAT ALL IS WELL"!
 
I HAVE SOMEBODY WITH ME... WHO CREATED EVERY EXISTING THING!
I have somebody with me and his name is:
JESUS CHRIST, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE MIGHTY KING of kings!
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 11/29/2020
 
This poem in loving memory of Bonnie M. Johnson (Mickey).
 
Born 8/02/1946...Died 1/08/2021
 
Recipient of the Purple Heart and the Bronze Star during his Military Service to his Country during the Vietnam War!
He served also as a Police Officer, City Councilman, Mayor, and Pastor.
 
Mickey's life was "FOREMOST"!

Words Related to foremost:

distinguished, notable, noble, noteworthy, outstanding, prestigious, stellar, superior, major, mighty, incomparable, matchless, unequaled, unsurpassed!

The World is at a great loss and is less brighter today because Mickey's candle of "LIFE" has gone out!

Mickey will be GREATLY missed!

"WELL DONE THY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT"!

 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print