TIME SENSITIVE WARNING FOR SCOFFERS AND THE UNSAVED
by linzy bruno

 UPDATE: JULY, 21--On the slowness of acheiving 'herd immunity,' the Biden Administration has threatened to send authorities door to door to "encourage" the "hold-outs."

A Doctor who heads Planned Parenthood is imploring Biden "to make things hard for the un-vaccinated;" Claiming that "they can do whatever they want to right now." She is calling for Covid testing twice a week and having to fill out many forms in order to make it difficult for us to remain un-vaccinated! EVIL IS GETTING MORE AND MORE APPARENT BY THE DAY; THIS ADDS TO THE MANY SIGNS WE ARE SEEING THAT WE ARE NEARING THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!

Note: Passage headings---In bold print

TRIBULATION VERSES


***In Matthew 24......(Note all the "signs" Jesus talks about; so many are happening right now! The Bible predicted these things thousands of years ago, now how can that be if it's all supposed to be symbolic or already happened or just a made up story or fairy tale?)

Jesus Predicts the Destruction of the Temple


"Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age


Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.


Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.

Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

The Coming of the Son of Man


Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

(This is the Second Coming, not the Rapture, when Christ will set up His Kingdom on the earth and rule and reign for 1,000 years and the saints with Him!):


The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years


"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years." Revelation 20:4-6


***And more in the Book of Revelation......


'He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:15-17

Right now the government is forcing face coverings, next comes the forcing of the vaccine and then the chip. The mask and the vaccine are to condition the public; all peoples of the earth to believe these things are "the right thing to do to protect yourself and others," but that is a lie; used to get people to go along with these things. The chip appears to be the coming mark of the beast, which will work together with the vaccine, as it contains microchips with information.

Making people comply is the main objective, so they can be more readily controlled, first by the government and later by the Antichrist, who will come on the scene half way through the Tribulation; (what the Bible calls the Great Tribulation.) Thank God true believers will already be gone in the Rapture!

RAPTURE VERSES


In the Words of our Savior, in Luke......


"Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed." Luke 17:28-30


"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36


And in Matthew......


"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. or as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Matthew 24:37-39


And in the words of Paul.....


"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words." 1Thessalonians 4:16-18


"For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1Thessalonians 5:9


"Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”" 1Corinthians 15:51-54


And in the Psalms.....


"Help, Lord, for the godly man ceases! For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men." Psalm 12:1


And this amazing prophecy in 2Peter.......


2Peter 3:3-4.......
"knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”


NKJV



Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print