I WISH I HAD...
by Lewis E. Thomas

I WISH I HAD...

Those four words are the most spoken words heard in HELL it is said!
Words of remorse and regret uttered by those in the "REALM of THE DEAD"!
 
"I wish I had" listened to my mom and my dad and "I wish I had" followed their lead!
I wish I hadn't ignored God to pursue my old lustful and fleshly needs!
 
"I wished I had" served God with all my heart and with all my soul!
I wished I hadn't spent my whole life chasing after silver and gold!
 
I wish I hadn't ignored all those invitations to Church offered by my family and friends!
"I wish I had" not chosen to follow an evil path of Sin!
 
"I wish I had" brought my children up to serve God with all their might!
Then they wouldn't be bound today with old Satan's chains that hold them so tight!
 
"I wished I had" went to Church faithfully and "I wish I had" taught my children to do the same!
Instead of skipping Church to catch a Bass on the Lake or to go hunt various kinds of game!
 
I wish I had made the LORD number one on my list of "PRIORITIES"!
"I wish I had" taught my children to respect Law Enforcement Officers and all of our Civil Authorities!
 
I wish I had lead a "holy life" as my family and others "FOLLOWED MY LEAD"!
I wished I had not "destroyed" so many others who "followed and imitated" my unholy deeds! 
 
"I wish I had" is an "often heard" phrase in Hell though that may sound odd!
 
One of Hell's captives just said:
I wished I had...a "TIME MACHINE" so that I could go back and "RELIVE" my whole life for God!
 
I wished I had...
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 10/06/2020
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print