PICK AND CHOOSE
by Lewis E. Thomas

PICK AND CHOOSE

When we pick and choose, do we pick and choose "EVIL OR GOOD"?
Do we pick and choose in a holy way, the way the Lord says we should?
 
Every day, we pick and choose over and over again!
Do we pick and choose righteously or do we pick and choose in a way that is "SIN"?
 
Is God pleased with your history of "PICK and CHOOSE"?
Would He say; "WELL DONE" or would He give you some "VERY BAD NEWS"?
 
How are you doing today with this thing called "PICK AND CHOOSE"?
If God was about to do an "AUDIT" of your "ACCOUNT" would it give you the "BLUES"???
 
Do you "PICK AND CHOOSE" when you will show up at Church on Sunday mornings?
Are you just an unfaithful "HIT AND MISS" despite all the Bible's written "WARNINGS"!
 
When you pick and choose do you pick and choose to "PLEASE GOD" up above?
Or does most of your picking and choosing focus on "CARNAL THINGS THAT YOU LOVE?"
 
Do you pick T.V. more than you pick prayer time, reading and studying God's holy word?
Do you think these questions to be outrageous and just totally absurd?
 
Do you pick and choose through the Bible avoiding many scriptures therein?
Such as Romans 1 that "condemns" acts of fornication and perverted sexual sin?
 
One day "we all" will appear before GOD to be weighed in the balances and to be judged for our deeds!
When God checks our "HISTORY" of pick and choose how will He respond to what He sees?
 
When we "PICK AND CHOOSE" we had better be sure our choices are pleasing God well!
What we "PICK AND CHOOSE" can take us up to Heaven or drop us straight down into "HELL"!
 
Pick and Choose...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 12/7/2020
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print