IS GOD STILL WITH YOU?
by Lewis E. Thomas

IS GOD STILL WITH YOU?

Most Church folks know the story about the Bible figure called SAMSON who lived long ago!
Samson began to do sinful things and God's Spirit left him and Samson "didn't even" know!
 
How about you today on that path you trod?
Can you still shake yourself and feel the Power of God?
 
Have you been toying around with Sin like old Samson did letting ole Satan run his fingers through your hair?
Is the "POWER OF GOD" still with you and do you "KNOW" it's "STILL THERE"?
 
What if God's Spirit departed from you and left you long ago!
Would you even be "AWARE" of it and would you even "KNOW"?
 
There are danger signs that can indicate God is no longer with you or that He is soon to leave!
How often do you do unholy things that you know will cause God and the Holy Spirit to grieve?
 
Has your prayer time, Bible reading, and Church attendance begun to decrease more and more?
Has your relationship with God become a relationship that you "NEGLECT" or "IGNORE"?
 
Check yourself today and pray hard to the GREAT CREATOR beyond the "BLUE"!
Stay on your knees in prayer until you "KNOW" that "God is "STILL WITH YOU"!
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 12/08/2020
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print