THERE ARE NO WORDS!
by Lewis E. Thomas

THERE ARE NO WORDS!

There are no words to describe Jesus Christ the Son of God up above!
There are no adequate or appropriate words in the human language to describe His "LOVE"!
 
There are no words to describe what suffering He endured as he hung there nailed to that "OLD RUGGED CROSS"!
There are no words to describe the pain he endured so that you and I should not be lost!
 
There are no words to describe the tears that fell from the eyes of "every" Angel in Heaven that day!
As Jesus shed his blood so that we could get on that "STRAIGHT AND NARROW WAY"!
 
There are no words to describe the "PAIN" in his Mother's face!
As she witnessed first hand his "AWESOME" and "AMAZING GRACE"!
 
There are no words to describe the look on the faces of those who watched Lazarus walk out of that "TOMB OF DEATH"!
It was "SO AWESOME and "SO POWERFUL" it would quickly take your "BREATH"!
 
There are no words to appropriately describe my "GOD, MY LORD, and MY MASTER"!
I'm talking about "THE ONE" who redeemed me and saved my soul from "DISASTER"!
 
There are no words to describe our "GREAT CREATOR" who holds the whole Universe in the "HOLLOW of HIS HAND"!
There are no words that can describe the price paid to secure God's "SALVATION PLAN"!
 
Maybe one day when I get to Heaven and to those awesome "STREETS OF PURE GOLD"!
God himself will give me heavenly new words so that I can "appropriately" tell you about the "AWESOME GOD" who saved my soul!
 
There are no words...
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 12/10/2020
 
I was awakened at about 6:30 am this morning with the words for this poem in my head.
I got up and wrote it down because I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep until I did.


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print