SOUL MATE
by Lewis E. Thomas

SOUL MATE

For many years I searched for a "SOUL MATE" and a "SPOUSE"!
I lived a life "ALL ALONE" in my house!
 
Days, months, and years went by as I sought a "SOUL MATE" through social media etc that just left me HOPELESS and DRY!
And through those years of being alone I often prayed and wept and asked the Lord "WHY"?
 
In my loneliness and solitude God and I became "VERY CLOSE" and our hearts became as "ONE"!
And I began to "MARCH TO THE BEAT OF MY GOD'S HEAVENLY DRUM"!
 
God and I walk and talk together "EVERY" day 24/7!
And so, I "FELL DEEPLY IN LOVE" with my "GREAT CREATOR" who "RULES" from up in Heaven!
 
One day when God and I were walking and talking together and holding hands!
I asked Him why He had never answered my prayers and requests as a "SINGLE MAN"!
 
He replied your prayers for a "SOUL MATE" were heard each and "EVERY TIME" you prayed!
And your prayers were immediately answered and there were "NO DELAYS"!
 
I replied: But Lord I'm still alone, so how could that be?
God replied: I wanted you to have the best soul mate possible, and "THAT WOULD BE ME"!
 
You see my child, "I HAVE KEPT YOU SINGLE, UNMARRIED, and in GOOD HEALTH"!
 
"BECAUSE I AM A JEALOUS GOD, AND I WANT TO KEEP YOU ALL TO MYSELF"!
 
Soul mate...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 12/14/2020
 
*** This poem written for J.R.T. ***
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print