Royalty
by PamFord Davis

Royalty...

What was the first word that flashed through your mind?

England? Maybe it was queen or king.

In 1997, I had the thrill of going to Buckingham Palace. I didn’t see Queen Elizabeth or any of the royal family but did witness an official knighting ceremony. I know it paled in comparison to the coronation of a king or queen but it was exciting.

There is a lot of speculation as to who will be following Queen Elizabeth. She has reigned for 68 years and is in good health. Yet, time is fleeting. Will Prince Charles take her place? Maybe Prince William…  

JESUS, Son of the Highest (Son of David) will reign forever and ever.

“And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end (Luke 1:30-33 KJV).”

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print