Murder Me Too
by Ruthie Alekseeva

Abidemi clenches his gun. He glares at his number-one commando, “Find those miscreants, now.”

Fingers trembling, Dayo tugs at the black and red kerchief covering his face, then says, “You mean the Christians proselytising members of our league?”

“Yes, kill them.”

Glancing at the guerrilla soldiers behind him, Dayo hesitates, Their faces are hard. Their eyes drip hatred.

Gulping a deep breath of air, Dayo says, “Kill me too.”

Abidemi wrinkles his brow, staring at the other fighters. They gape back at him, shrugging their shoulders.

“Why would we kill you?” Abidemi says at last.

Dayo blinks, his face perspiring, “Because I have become one of them.”

Imagine if Christians evangelised the guerrilla soldiers of Africa. What would happen? FrontlineMission.org would tell you that incredible results would be seen. How would they know? They have seen such conversions themselves.

FrontlineMissionSA.org mostly serves the nations of Angola, Mozambique, Malawi, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and the Congo, but also now Western countries as their political stability and religious freedoms crumble. Some resources are available in Afrikaans, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Flemish, French, German, Russian, and Zulu languages, but most in English.

Dr Peter Hammond fronts the website. He has spent much of his life evangelising in war zones and in Islamic and Socialist countries. Some of his team have experienced violent assault and imprisonment during their evangelistic efforts. Perhaps that’s why they’re also so passionate about serving Africa’s persecuted church.

At FrontLineMissionSA.org you will find

  • Articles about Africa, animals, Animism, Christmas, gun control, and self-defence
  • Answers to common objections put forward by critics of Christianity
  • Audio podcasts of sermons by Dr Peter Hammond, radio devotionals, and Christian perspectives on news events featuring in the secular media
  • Bible studies explaining The Ten Commandments
  • Downloadable tracts
  • Free PDF books as well as an online store
  • Information about upcoming seminars, conferences, workshops and the Great Commission Camp
  • Instruction on how to pray for national leaders and how prayer has affected the course of history
  • Links to recommended websites
  • Missionary reports
  • Movie reviews critiquing films about historical events and figures
  • And video presentations about historical events, Islam, politics, evangelism, persecution, spiritual warfare, wars, and terrorism

 

May God continue to bless the incredible work of Frontline Mission.

 



All rights to this article belong to the author, but, this article may be freely redistributed as long as the content of the article is not changed.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print