Denominations Will Fall Away
by Betsy Cobb Wise

"And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me" (II Kings 2:9)

The Lord has been showing me in marvelous ways that we are in the time frame of the double anointing. This "twice as much" condition will fall on normal people like you and me. It is not reserved for the evangelist, prophet, apostle, pastor or teacher even though many of them will receive a double portion.

God is pouring out his spirit in double measure to all of his sons and daughters who earnestly seek Him and the will He has for them. With this double anointing will come a double portion of the power of God.

Because of this growing spiritual fervor, people will be going forth in the name of the Lord and not in the name of a denomination. There will be no fear of man to accompany us on our spiritual journey for we have the Spirit of the Lord engraved on our hearts in order to heal the sick, set the captives free, give sight to the blind.

We will see disruptions that will cause many to fall away from what God intends them to do; however people will get back up and be more powerful than before. Darkness that intends to consume our land will be pushed back by the brightness of the saints of glory.

People will become so grounded in Christ they will not look for the next miraculous move of God because it will be at their doorstep all the time! Yet, many Christians will turn away from what God has for them because they see and fear the power of the double anointing. God will not force this on anyone but the offer will be made.

Yes, these are perilous times that require constant effort and attention to the voice of God. If we do not spend time with Him, if we do not listen, if we do not obey we will be left behind and miss out on the greatest outpouring of God's spirit that the world has ever seen.

The time is arriving soon.

Author Betsy Cobb Wise writes directly to the heart of the problem from the heart of God.  She is committed to bringing the Word of God to people and rightly dividing the word of truth.  Visit her website:   www.LiveTheWordMinistries.org for daily "Moments With God"

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print