Was It My Fault?
by Ruthie Alekseeva

Was It My Fault?

Stop lusting after Laura, Robert thinks.

It’s Sunday. Laura is at church. She stands, arms high, praising God.  

Rob is also there that day. He also enjoys worshipping God, but while singing, he has a lustful thought about Laura. Is this Laura's fault or Robert’s?

BotkinSisters.com sets out to answer this and other questions on how women and men should relate. The website also describes the role the Botkin sisters believe women should play in church and society.

Their website contains articles about:

  • Abuse
  • Beauty and fashion
  • Family relationships
  • Girl-Guy relationships
  • Marriage and singleness
  • Womanhood
  • And work

Although I don’t agree with everything they teach. I enjoyed their Reclaiming Beauty webinar (the first episode is free). Using verses from the Bible, this webinar brings freedom to females who have been given extremely strict modesty dress codes to adhere to and shows men that they have a responsibility for their lustful thoughts also. Enjoy.



All rights to this article belong to the author, but, this article may be freely redistributed as long as the content of the article is not changed.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print