Tsunami Revival
by Betsy Cobb Wise

"The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit" (Psalm 34:18).

The Lord revealed the words Tsunami Revival to me as I was talking with a friend. She let me know that she had heard this expression recently on Christian television. I had not heard the term; God revealed it directly to my heart.

Because I am an intercessor, the Lord has been revealing a change coming to this nation. We have all heard that, but He is lining up events to match that prediction. There is definitely something in the air, so to speak, in the manner and nature of God when He approaches His servants in prayer. When I pray now, there is an acuteness and an awareness of God's presence as never before. There is also an importance of each detail in serving Him. He is impressing upon me that every obedient action will bring a harvest as I draw closer to Him for clarification on spiritual issues that come up.

As I draw closer to Him and He reveals more of His heart, I am aware that revival must come to this nation quickly. Because this nation was founded on The Word, fervent prayer and holiness, God is honoring the saints who have gone before and the saints who are pressing forward now so that an outbreak of the Spirit of The Living God will occur and become unstoppable.

Many have prayed for this hour and we are the generation who will experience the last outpouring of God's spirit before Jesus returns to this earth. Each believer must be sensitive to the voice of God so that they do their part before that great and awesome day of the Lord.

Spiritual revival is defined as a renewed zeal to worship and obey God. For centuries God has been calling this nation to humility, prayer, confession, repentance, turning from sin and complete surrender. We must take notice because God is assigning his army to march forward and take souls with it. You sign up for this assignment by becoming holy (uniquely divine; separated from sin; morally perfect; consecrated to God Nelson's Three In One Bible Reference) before Him in order to be part of that procession.

As I have told many, the clarion call is loud; however, its volume is only noticed by those who become prostrate before Him not only physically but also spiritually. Hearken to the voice of The Lord today. Do not delay. The Tsunami Revival is coming to sweep this nation into a flood of redemptive salvation.

Author Betsy Cobb Wise writes directly to the heart of the problem from the heart of God.  She is committed to bringing the Word of God to people and rightly dividing the word of truth.  Visit her website:   www.LiveTheWordMinistries.org for daily "Moments With God"

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print