As Believers We are Married to Jesus and Forever Sealed for Him!
by Tonja Taylor

"I want to show you something," said a young woman who had recently returned to live with her family, after experiencing various kinds of abuse from a man she had been dating. She showed me a huge engagement ring.

"Great for you!" I said, and hugged her. "Do your kids like him?"

"Yes!" she beamed. "They talk to him every night!"

She showed me a picture of a mature man and I was happy for her and them. They were precious kiddos, all born again and loving God--and needing a stable father figure.

The size of the engagement ring sometimes is thought to indicate the love and devotion and price the spouse-to-be would pay for his bride.

Jesus gave everything--His entire life--for us! 

Well, get this: Jesus wears a wedding ring so big it fits around his torso--from his waist to right up under His arms! He is forever married to The Church, His glorious Bride!

And in the midst of the lampstands [One] like a Son of Man, clothed with a robe which reached to His feet and with a girdle of gold about His breast.--Revelation 1:13, AMPC

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever! 16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ([b]unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.--John 3:15-17, AMPC

When we are born again by choosing to believe that the LORD Jesus died to pay for our sins in the cross, and by asking the LORD to forgive us of our sins and come into our hearts and be our LORD and Savior, then He does infuse transform us and we become His--forever, unless we willfully forsake and reject Him. His Holy Spirit infuses us with His glorious Self, and seals us for Himself! Hallelujah!

In Him you also who have heard the Word of Truth, the glad tidings (Gospel) of your salvation, and have believed in and adhered to and relied on Him, were stamped with the seal of the long-promised Holy Spirit.--Ephesians 1:13, AMPC

In Heaven, there will be the Wedding Supper of the Lamb!

Revelation 19:9, KJV: And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

He loved us, His own, so much that He died for us, the most gruesome death anyone could die. Not only that, but He took on Himself ALL the sins of the world. The whole world is reconciled to Him--if they will just agree to that and believe and receive Him/The Covenant!

This world is not going to last much longer, and don't you want to have eternal security when your body dies--and a much more heavenly life on earth now?

You can, when you receive Jesus Christ as your Savior and LORD! Call to Him and ask Him to forgive you, and help you believe in and receive Him. He will!

For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved.--Romans 10:13, AMPC

Hallelujah! What are you waiting for? Start your new and better life TODAY!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print