Surprising Clues to Your Destiny
by Tonja Taylor

The LORD revealed to me a few years ago, as I once again shook my head and said, "Never say never!" that many of the things I had scorned through the years were actually part of my destiny! I have had to repent, which means not only to stop judging and scorning things, people, organizations, systems, and more, but to start going the way God was directing me. 

He loves us and will never lead us wrong. He only wants the best for us. That has been His Plan from the beginning, in the Garden of Eden (Genesis).  And, praise Him, He sent His holy Son, Jesus, to die for us and shed His pure blood on the cross to pay for all our wrongs--and make us right with Him again (John 3:15-17)! 


"I will never get married again!" I said many times, full of bitterness from a past terrible marriage, focused only on the carnal dispicable actions of males, yet wanting in my heart to marry a man of God who truly loved and followed God and was all about His Kingdom--which meant he would love me the right way, too.

"We need more good Christian teachers in the public school system! But I will never be one!" You probably can guess what happened--from substitute teaching to full-time teacher, for a few years, at least. It was both extremely hard, extremely powerful, and very satisfying.

"The baptism of the Holy Spirit is from the devil!" I'd say. Thank the LORD, although He had to move me and my daugher--only 4 at the time, with me being single and divorced, to a town (literally) 10 times bigger and 5 hours from everyone else (including loving, doting grandparents), He revealed to me the truth about the baptism of the Holy Spirit and I received this wonderful gift that is a powerful privilege to every true Believer in Christ Jesus!  Hallelujah!

Those are just three major things in my life that I used to proclaim, and even scorn. There have been several more wrong boxes the LORD's had to patiently and graciously break me out of, but thank goodness He did!

Freedom is a wonderful, priceless, thing, and truly, where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is freedom!

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom).--2 Corinthians 3:17, AMPC

Through teaching and prayer, the LORD revealed to me that the enemy had caused disappointment in my life in these (and many other) areas, and that he had used that disappointment and unmet expectations to set up judging, scorn, bitterness, and other evil thoughts and speaking.

So, out of ignorance--until the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, revealed to me what was going on, and that I needed to stop speaking negatively about things that, in His Grace, He was leading me to do!--I was actually speaking against some things God had destined for me to do, and working against Him. UGH!

It was no wonder that my spirit was dissatisfied and even grieved--because God's Spirit within me knew what He had planned for me, but I had been disagreeing with Him, and thus making it hard on myself! He is a good, good Father, a good, good God, and His way (yoke) is easy, and His burden (plan) is light--good, gracious, and easy to be borne!

Praise the LORD for His mercy, faithfulness, and grace! He is Jehovah, Adonai, Elohim; the Creator and Sustainer of all things good and all life, of the Heavens and the earth--but first, He is (when we have received Christ Jesus His Son as our Savior and LORD) our loving Daddy God.
Thank goodness!

So, He Who knows all things knows the wrong teachings we've suffered, and works with us patiently to bring us into all truth. He never sleeps nor slumbers (Psalm 121:4); He never grows weary or tired. Even as we sleep (which is when we trust Him totally, for our minds are not in the way!), He is working all things together for our best and His glory for those who love Him and who are the called (and every human is called to love and serve Him and receive the amazing benefits He gives His own, if they will just humble themselves and agree with Him and let Him cover and bless them!).

How great is our God!

So, evaluate your life, your attitude, your habits, your desires. Ask the LORD to show you (which is what "revelation" is--the revealing of something) where you've been missing it. Ask Him to show you where you've been judging and scorning (these things are never good, anyway, and are very unproductive), and if what you've been scorning and judging are actually things He wants you to do and/or have! You may be surprised!

Know this: that the Plans He has for you are only and always good (Jeremiah 29:11; Ephesians 2:10 and Ephesians 3:20), and the more you agree with Him and partner with Him to get His will done in the earth (which is why you are in the earth, especially when you are born again!), the better your life will be (John 10:10)!

Ask me how I know!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print