CHOOSE GOD OVER PEOPLE: TRY HANGING OUT WITH HIM
by linzy bruno


Being alone doesn't have to be lonely. Start using your alone time to hang out with God. Discover the peaceful, joyous sense of His Presence. It is so much more powerful than the sense of presence any mere mortal could ever exude, therefore, you will find God's Presence more gratifying than you can even imagine. Just give it a try. Once you do, you'll love that you never have to go back to those lonely feelings you once knew....


In your heart, choose and prefer God and His Magnificent Presence over the presence of people and you will find closeness with Him growing deeper and more meaningful.

Not only that, but this increase in maturity will make you stronger in times of extreme stress and/or need, you won't have to endure the heavy burden of loneliness, but rather enjoy the excitement of hanging out with God. And God never has to go home to get dinner started or finish the laundry. He is there at all times; always available  and up for meaningful, fun and stimulating conversation. You will experience an increase in peace, fulfillment, wisdom, Holy Spirit-leading and joy even through difficult times.

Thanks be to God that He is our strength! See Nehemiah 8:10.

 

More Pertinent Verses:

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." (Revelation 3:20)

"The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17)

 "In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." (Psalm 94:19)

"You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." (Psalm 16:11)

"Whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, receiving the end of your faith---the salvation of your souls." (1Peter 1:8-9)

"Therefore I take pleasure in my infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2Corinthians 12:10)

"A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones." (Proverbs 17:22)

"Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever, For they are the rejoicing of my heart."  (Psalm 119:111)

"For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation." (Psalm 149:4)

 

NKJV

 

 



Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print