JOY THAT LASTS!
by linzy bruno



When I used to look to my circumstances to satisfy me; outer beauty always topping that list, I would stare into the mirror and think things like, 'I sure would be much happier if I could just lose these last 5 pounds.'


Then, after I would accomplish that goal, I would get, oh around 10 minutes of elation and rejoicing and my next thought would be, 'Yeah, but what if I just gain it right back?'......


Fast foward and I finally learned that our circumstances are always changing, which renders them incapable of sustaining the joy they bring.


But God never changes, and therefore, joy in Him is not only sustainable in even difficult situations, it's amazing in every sense of the word.


No joy I have ever experienced even comes close to the joy I now have in the LORD, all the time.



Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print