Heed His Warnings
by PamFord Davis

My husband Norm took over the management of a Louisiana radio station in 1972.

The current owner lived out of state and hoped to see a growth in advertising sales. Norm did well in sales and programming. He quickly earned the respect of people in the community. After a few years, we owned and the operated the radio station.

Today, one the early advertisers came to mind. Her commercials were airing when we first started.

The woman was a medium (fortune teller, palm reader, a psychic). We didn’t want her on the family friendly radio station. Canceling the commercials took her by surprise. Surely, the station needed her money. Legally, she could operate as a psychic. God would hold us accountable; we couldn’t promote her activities.

Beware of psychics!

“Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God (Leviticus 19:31 NASB).”

He is LORD.

Heed His warnings.

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1 NASB).”

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print