DO BILL GATES VACCINES DESTROY YOUR NATURAL IMMUNE SYSTEM?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

VACCINES AND FUTURE GLOBAL DISASTER?

Several scientists now claim, that all Corona vaccines, mRNA, will blow away your own natural immune system. Observe https://youtu.be/SGXpt9TrF3E , but do it soon. All negative info on vaccines is being deleted rapidly from global internet. Observe especially the middle of the video.

All honest vaccines, until now, utilized the same, attacking, but weakened, pathogen (virus or bacteria) reintroduced into the human body. Then your body itself produces a defense against it, by producing BROAD SPECTRUM antibodies (nonspecific) and natural Killer Cells, as first defense. 

The new Corona Vaccines (all of them) do not do that. They merely stimulate the production of one type of SPECIFIC antibodies at the exclusion and suppression of all other immune defense of your own.

The vaccines produce only one type of very powerful, SPECIFIC ONLY,  antibodies and these specific antibodies can become defeated, perhaps,  in the next 10 hours by a mutation of the Covid 19 virus, and become useless, leaving you defenseless against any and all infections.

The Bill Gates vaccine can no longer be removed from your body by any means.

The new global vaccines for Covid 19 are excellent evidence that there is a secret, GLOBAL cabal, requiring that the vaccines will not heal anybody or prevent reinfection. After vaccination, you can still get infected and can still infect others, followed by a probable collapse of your own, natural, immune defense.

To date, there is still little reliable information about the new vaccines. But it is very probable that the information, so far, will be correct.

Bill Gates vaccines contain mRNA protein sequences which provide instruction to reengineer slowly the patients DNA (your entire immune system) to produce SPECIFIC ONLY antibodies against only one, specific virus mutation. The Covid 19 virus can mutate again in the next 10 -12 hours, rendering the vaccine useless. You will slowly lose all protection against all other mutations and all other infections. Without the old immune defense the virus becomes very deadly, on a global scale.

You cannot remove the Bill Gates vaccine from your body.

This vaccine slowly changes your entire natural IMMUNE SYSTEM and will stop or decrease the usual production of non-specific (broad spectrum) antibodies and natural killer cells. It is actually an end to your natural immunity, and resembles a much accelerated AIDS (HIV, SIDA) disease.

FIGHTING CORONA WITHOUT THE VACCINE

All of Covid 19 is like a FLU virus with cold-like symptoms. But about 4 % of the infected are in great danger, due to their weakened immune capacity. This is due to old age, stress of disease, acidic blood pH (infections thrive in more acidic medium), acute lack of VITAMINS B2, B6, D3 and so on. In our poisoned Rockefeller Environment terrible inflammations are common, and are treated with very powerful STEROIDS. This kills all natural immune defense.

Take a close look at the contents of your multivitamin and pregnancy supplements. You will see that the above vitamins have been almost completely eliminated, globally. Only SUB-THRESHOLD quantities have been left in to fool the public. This cannot be accidental. It shows a global cabal.

HOW TO FORTIFY DEFENSES?

Have you seen some people, in the middle of an influenza epidemic, when everybody catches the cold, these people stay immune? They never get sick. Why?

The why is found in their blood and serum pH. Their whole body system is MORE ALKALINE. The pH is an expression of acidity and alkalinity, generally on a scale of 2 (most acidic) to 14 (most alkaline). Our blood is close to a pH of 7 (neutral), but in this Rockefeller Environment, more like 6.8 or 6.9 (more acidic). The blood of immune people is close to 7.4, more alkaline.

All animal sources of food (eggs, cheese, milk, all meats) tend to produce (more or less) an acidic body pH. Cancer and all infections thrive in an acidic medium.

All fruits and vegetable sources of food produce an alkaline body environment. Sod. Bicarbonate (baking soda, a systemic alkalizer) taken separately in drink is an additional help.

Additionally, try to avoid, as possible, all Rockefeller Poisons (GMO foods, fluoride and water poisons, most artificial sweeteners, risky medicines, etc.) The sense of wellbeing alone will be well worth it.

TO MY OWN FAMILY I recommend not to TOUCH any vaccines but to fortify each individuals immune system with the vitamins, mentioned above, with a more alkaline diet, a cleaner environment (non-Rockefeller) and frequent, very short term exercise (no hours of exercises).

Eve if the alarms sounded by scientists do not materialize, we are confronted only by regular Sars Virus (Corona), with 4% mortality for sick and elderly. This mortality can be decreased further by building up immunity.

If the scientific prognosis is correct, we are looking at a possible 80 % mortality. Many elderly around me, receiving the vaccine, have already promptly died. Why is the press so silent about this?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, stay close to our most wonderful Savior and God. That is the only, greatest treasure we have in this world and a life eternal, thereafter.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. If you are not yet completely committed to Christ, know that our Savior needs to be invited. He is a gentleman. He knocks on the door of your heart (innermost being). Everybody can have the other one (Satan) automatically; that one never knocks. He pushes his way.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard, and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please).



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print