Perfect in Weakness
by Anne O'Donnell

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZBM2Y4W?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

A book written for the purpose of encouraging others to never give up in their search for meaning while living under the oppression of mental disorders. A relationship with God will be the only way a person can make sense of the tragedies that encompass them - it is our almighty and all powerful God makes His strength perfect in our weakness.

The stories contained in this book reflect the life of one woman living on two trajectories; one leading toward fulfillment, and the other toward defeat. But God, rich in mercy and abounding in love, intervenes and displays his wonders in her and through her.

Perfect in Weakness is dedicated to those precious souls who long to intersect God’s redemptive power in unexpected places on their journey to be made whole.

 

 

 

 

 

 



Thank you for looking at my articles. I enjoy writing on a variety of topics in a variety of genres. Don't be afraid to comment! You will be helping me!

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print