SATAN'S HOUR IS UPON US!
by Lewis E. Thomas

SATAN'S HOUR IS UPON US!
 
We have entered "SATAN'S HOUR of POWER" and our world is being over-run by violence, evil and crime!
Can you "FEEL THE DARKNESS" around you as we near the "END OF TIME?
 
I never, ever,  imagined I would be seeing what I'm seeing in America today!
It is the direct result of the decline in Church attendance that the Bible calls "THE GREAT FALLING AWAY"!
 
We read in Genesis that God created Adam a male and then He created a female for Adam that He called Eve!
Yet we humans rebelled against God's Design, and still rebel today, preferring an unholy union between an Adam and a Steve!
 
Marriage has become obsolete today and many lost souls do what the old folks still refer to as "SHACKING UP"!
Many Churches no longer preach "Holiness or Hell" and have embraced the world becoming totally "CORRUPT"!
 
We do what's right in our "OWN" eyes today in open rebellion against God up above!
We ignore the "CROSS OF CHRIST" and openly "REJECT HIS LOVE"!
 
We have entered "SATAN'S HOUR" and multitudes are departing from faith in God!
How about you today on that path you trod?
 
As you have watched our cities being burned to the ground by "VIOLENT MOBS", have you bothered to pray for our nation at all?
Can't you see that the "STATUE OF LIBERTY" is crumbling and about to take a "MIGHTY FALL"!
 
"SATAN'S HOUR OF DARKNESS" is spreading like a "CANCER" across the "WHOLE WORLD"!
The evil is quickly devouring every unsaved woman, man, boy, and girl!
 
The Covid 19 Pandemic is nothing compared to what awaits us "JUST AHEAD"!
The JUDGEMENT OF GOD is upon us now, paying us back for all those aborted babies I call the "UNBORN DEAD"!
 
Our Nation is like unto that mighty ship called the TITANIC, traveling spiritually blind, fast and "TOTALLY OUT of CONTROL"!
As the "END" gets nearer and nearer may I close with this one question?
 
"IS IT WELL WITH YOUR SOUL"?
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 3/31/2021
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print