4 Things the Spirit of Truth Does
by Tonja Taylor

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth. He is the Spirit of God as Jesus Christ, Who lives in every true Believer. He also hovers over the earth and works continuously to draw the unsaved to the knowledge of and faith in the LORD Jesus Christ.

There are innumerable things He does, but today I will focus on four.  

(1) He guides us into all Truth.

(2) He speaks what He hears from the Father(Yahweh/Jehovah/Adonai/Elohim).

(3) He shows us things to come.

(4) He glorifies the LORD.

The Holy Spirit will never guide us wrong! He always guides us by and in and into the Truth. He wants us to know the will of the Father, and most of all, that we are loved beyond compare--by Him, the Father, and the Resurrected LORD Jesus Christ, Who died and rose again for us all! (John 3:15-17)

They come from John 16:13-14, Amplified Classic Bible: 

13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]. 14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print