Christians, Computer And Codes
by Olawale Ogunsola

In the beginning, of all that God created, it was human being that was created last. He created human being to carry on the work of creation. The Holy Bible tells us ;
"So God created human beings in his own image.
In the image of God he created them, male and female he created them."Genesis1:27.

 

This means that all that human beings would need to continue the work of creation have already been made available before he arrived. As an image of God, the first man Adam, named all that God had created without any debate or amendments. The names remained so forever. This Image of God can do things like God. One of the attributes of God is to bring something out of something or nothing, I.e creating.

 

Since the first assignment of naming God's creatures, human beings have filled the surface of the earth with so many inventions, both positive and negative.

 

This work of creation has brought the whole world into its present state of technology and the use of Internet. Almost all things are done or can be done through internet. You can call it another world of its own. You may not be wrong if you call it living in the space. This advent of internet had given rise to use of username, password and codes to live lives.

 

If you want to carry out any activity. on a site, all that you will need will be your username and password. You will then have problems transacting any business through your account if you forget your username or password or both. Not only this you may lose your account forever. Let me leave the rest of that to experts.

 

Now, coming to the issue of codes, a lot of things are done online by pressing codes. For example, if you have registered to obtain your National Identification Numbers (NIN) in Nigeria, a country in Africa, and you are unable to obtain the card, after registration, you can retrieve your NIN on your phone by pressing the code *346#. After this, you press 1 to know your NIN. Codes are not restricted to this only. Codes are employed to carry out so many transactions online. These transactions cut across all sectors of the economy and all aspects of human life.

 

Note very well that the use of codes have just started. Not to miss the benefits of a code, it demands that you keep a record of all relevant codes to your life homes or business. You can maintain a small diary to do this. Certain people engage their hand sets to keep records of regular and useful codes.

 

As at now, codes are of different numbers 1,2,3,4,5 or more. Meaning that it can be short or long. By the use of codes, you enjoy some element of comfort. With the help of codes, you can buy or sell any product online in the comfort of your home or office. Codes make things easier.

 

Do you know what? It may be prophetical but it is also Biblical that, a time is coming when a single code will be made available for use to transact any type of business. The tendency is that all codes will be linked to that number. The code will also bring more"comfort" to human race.

 

How?

 

This is because the code will be built into a microchip which will be inserted into a man's front head or his right hand. So, there will be no need to maintain a long list of codes. To buy or sell will require you to show the code: which will be represented by a mark. It is called, the mark of the Beast. It is on records in the Holy Bible :
"He required everyone - small and great, rich and poor, free and slave.
to be given a mark on the right hand on the forehead."
And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was
either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.
... His number is 666." Revelation 13:16-18. New Living Translation (NLT)

 

How then can you handle this ahead of the time? Simple steps :
1. Realise that you are a wrong doer who cannot help himself.

 

2. Accept the death penalty Jesus suffered on the cross for sins He never committed.

 

3. Confess all your known sins to Him. that He may blot out all your sins with His blood.

 

4. Ask the Lord to come into your heart to become the Saviour of your soul forever. 

 

5. Obtain a copy of the Holy Scriptures and meditate in it day and night for the sole purpose of applying what you read in it.

 

6. Join an assembly of other saints for fellowship.

 

7. Live the rest of your life expecting the Lord to come and take you with other saints to where He is.

 

If you take these steps, you will not be under the control of the beast who will not allow anyone to buy or sell without the code 666.

 

As a Christian, what should matter most to you is to concentrate on preparing for the imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. Watch and pray because it will be suddenly.
Stay blessed and prepared for the imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print