THE POST MASTER'S DREAM
by Lewis E. Thomas

THE POST MASTER'S DREAM!
 
One night a POST MASTER dreamed he had received a letter with charred edges smelling of smoke, fire, and flame!
He opened the letter gently and carefully and as he read it his heart "FILLED WITH PAIN"!
 
It read:
My name is unimportant but my reason for writing is I am being tormented in Hell's flames!
You see, my parents never taught me to love and serve God and that put me on a path to this "PLACE OF PAIN"!
 
My letter is from the future ahead and it is sent from the "REALM OF THE DEAD"!
I hope you will take this letter very seriously and heed "EVERY WORD" it says!
 
I grew up in a Godless Home and God was never mentioned to me even one time!
"My parents therefore committed a VERY SERIOUS and ETERNAL CRIME"!
 
My family used to drive by many Churches on Sunday mornings as we went to various places like the Beach!
We totally ignored God and that was an eternal breach!
 
My parents were poor Roll Models as far as spiritual things were concerned!
The way they raised me without God is why I am now condemned to Hell to eternally burn!
 
Mr. POST MASTER, please send out a copy of my letter to every address in the land!
Maybe it will move the heart of every woman and every man!
 
And Mr. POST MASTER, This letter is from me your daughter, so I hope you will hear my plea!
As you close this letter I want you to know also that my brother is right here "next" to me!
 
The POSTMASTER awoke from his dream early SUNDAY morning and did what his family considered very odd!
He firmly stated:
Everyone get dressed this morning, this family is going to the HOUSE OF GOD!
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 4/10/2021
 
Note:
The GREATEST THING we can give our
children is a firm "FOUNDATION IN GOD" up above!
To lead our children to faith in God is the greatest way to ensure they become filled with His awesome love! 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print