WHEN THE THUNDER ROLLS!
by Lewis E. Thomas

WHEN THE THUNDER ROLLS!

I was sitting safely in my home with the sound of rain upon my roof above!
I heard the sound of "ROLLING THUNDER" and it reminded me of my "GOD" up above!
 
That "ROLLING THUNDER" reminds me of the "HOLY ONE WHO SITS UPON HIS THRONE"!
It reminds me that God is with me "EVERY DAY" and that I am "NEVER ALONE"!
 
In the Book of Revelation we are told that the "SEVEN THUNDERS" uttered their voices and what they spoke was not to be revealed!
When I read about things like that it makes me want to "HUMBLY KNEEL"!
 
"THUNDER" is "HEARD OFTEN" around the "GREAT WHITE THRONE" in Heaven up above!
It is a "FREQUENT" sound in that "GREAT CITY" of Love!
 
"THUNDER" is the "SOUND OF POWER" that is beyond the "CONTROL OF MAN"!
It obeys GOD every time GOD gives it His "THUNDERING COMMAND"!
 
When I hear that "THUNDER ROLL" it reminds me of Calvary where my precious Savior died!
It reminds me of that day when the Sun above refused to shine as Jesus was "CRUCIFIED"!
 
Next time you hear that "ROLLING THUNDER"
take a moment or two to "REMEMBER" that
"OLD RUGGED CROSS"!
And "THANK GOD" for Jesus, who died there for "You and I" so that our soul should not be lost!
 
 
When the Thunder Rolls...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 5/5/2021
 
Ref:
Revelation 10:4
And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered and write them not.                                          Also see:
1st Samuel 7:10, 12:18, 2nd Samuel 22:14, Job 37:4-5, 40:9, Psalm 18:13, 29:3, 77:18, 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print