GIFTS FROM GOD
by Lewis E. Thomas

GIFTS FROM GOD
 
Have you ever stopped to think about the "GIFTS" that GOD has bestowed upon you?
Can we stop for a minute and just go over one or two?
 
What value do you place on your precious
"GIFT of SIGHT" today?
Would you sell it for a "BILLION" dollars, would you let the Highest Bidder take it away?
 
How much value do you place upon your "GIFT of SPEECH" today?
If you lost it have you thought about how that would change everything you do every day?
 
How about your "GIFT OF MOBILITY" that enables you to jump, "WALK and "RUN"?
If you lost that "GIFT" today would it not cause your whole life to become undone?
 
And I will close this rhyme with the "GIFT OF HEARING" that we all love so much!
When we lose any of these gifts it is like living life with an old aggravating "CRUTCH"!
 
You and I could lose one of these "PRECIOUS" gifts from God today or tomorrow!
No matter which one it is we lose it will surely bring us "GREAT SORROW"!
 
Don't you think that we should thank the Lord for all these "GIFTS" every day!
Don't you think we owe it to Him to make time "EVERY" day to "PRAY"?
 
God puts each breath in our lungs and he puts each beat in our heart 24/7!
Let us thank Him by serving Jesus every day so that we can join Him one day up in Heaven!
 
Gifts from God...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 5/7/2021
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print