IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMIN'$
by Lewis E. Thomas

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMIN'$
 
Hell "must" have a "SPECIAL LEVEL" for those who have sold their souls for "MONEY"!
It could possibly have a big sign up over the entrance, "THE BENJAMIN LEVEL" and I'm not trying to be "FUNNY"!
 
It will be "FOR THOSE" who made "MILLIONS" off of aborting unborn babies in the womb!
"For those" who own or help run "SLAUGHTER HOUSES" like "PLANNED PARENTHOOD" who "DANCE TO OLD SATAN'S EVIL TUNE"!
 
It will be filled with "CROOKED" politicians that betrayed the people they represent!
And all those who have "SOLD" their soul for "MONEY" who refused to "REPENT"!
 
To these condemned souls, "LIFE" is all about the "BENJAMIN'$" if I should be so bold!
They've made a deal with Satan to forfeit their souls in "EXCHANGE" for Silver and Gold!
 
"IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMIN'S" as my wife has long said!
Multitudes chasing after "WEALTH" down a path ending in the "REALM" of the "DAMNED" and the "DEAD"!
 
How about you today on that path you walk every day?
Are you "CHASING AFTER THE BENJAMIN'S" and going the "WRONG WAY"?
 
This rhyme is a firm warning to all those who are forsaking God to become "RICH"!
If you get blinded by the "BENJAMIN'S you will fall down deep into Hell's "ETERNAL DITCH"!
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 5/6/2021
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print