You Are Already an Overcomer!
by Tonja Taylor

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trails and distress and  frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]--John 16:33, AMPC

 

For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith.--I John 5:4, AMPC

Being "born of God" means agreeing with God that one has sinned--which means "missed the mark", and one needs forgiveness for not meeting the standards of our holy God.

Since the fall of Adam, no human could ever meet God's standards. So He sent Jesus, His only Son, Who died on the cross and shed His pure blood, to pay the sin debt for all people, for all time. HALLELUJAH!

The work has already been done. All we need to do it just agree with God, and receive it! He wants us to have it!

Only in Christ Jesus will we truly overcome the world. Only in Christ Jesus will we have deep peace, comfort, and confidence. Only in Christ Jesus--Who covers us with His blood to make us acceptable to God, Who is holy--will we be right with God.

The LORD loves us. That's why He sent Jesus to die--then rise again in just 3 days--to save us and give us a wonderful, overcoming life on earth (John 10:10)!

Hallelujah!

Once you become born again, Jesus becomes your blood Brother, and the LORD Yahweh becomes your heavenly Father, protector, provider, guide, and everything else you need!

Don't wait--things can only get better for you--eternally--when you receive Christ Jesus as Savior and LORD! YOU WILL OVERCOME, with the Overcomer helping you!

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print