I ENVY THE CREATURES OF GOD!
by Lewis E. Thomas

I ENVY THE CREATURES OF GOD!
 
I envy the Creatures created by God's hands!
They are not troubled by the "POLITICS" of our Land!
 
The "GREAT EAGLE" isn't told that there are "LIMITS" on "HOW HIGH HE CAN FLY"!
The "GREAT EAGLE" would not obey, if we were dumb enough to try!
 
The "GRAY SQUIRREL" isn't told he can only eat a "LIMITED" number of acorns per day!
The "GRAY SQUIRREL" would laugh at you if you tried and continue to do things his way!
 
The "GREAT WHALE" isn't limited in freedom by the "STROKE" of a "TYRANTS PEN"!
They cannot be "FINED" for going too "DEEP" or for swimming "AGAINST THE WIND"!
 
Would'nt it be "GLORIOUS" to be an Eagle to fly far, far, away?
To "FLY WAY UP HIGH" to "RIDE THE WIND" "FREELY" for a "WHOLE DAY"?
 
Wouldn't it be "GRAND" to be a GREAT WHALE "UNHINDERED" and totally "FREE"?
Wouldn't it be "AWESOME" to go far, far, down below the "CRASHING" waves of the "SEA"?
 
We "CHRISTIANS" have something "GRAND" to look forward to, and it "WON'T BE LONG"!
We will "FLY FAR AWAY" to "HEAVEN" to live "FOREVER" in our "NEW ETERNAL HOME"!
 
No more "POLITICS, LICENSES, PERMITS, or "BANS" on our "FREEDOM" as on earth below!
I don't know about you, but I know that I, just "CANT WAIT TO GO"!
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 5/20/2021
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print