IT TAKES MORE THAN THE SINNER'S PRAYER!
by Lewis E. Thomas

IT TAKES "MORE" THAN THE SINNERS PRAYER!
 
Millions are going down into Hell "EVERY" day!
Many foolishly "believe" they are walking on that "STRAIGHT and NARROW" way!
 
Foolish Pastors told them they could be saved by simply saying the "Sinner's Prayer", amen!
Millions have walked away after doing so still unsaved, believing they were "BORN AGAIN"!
 
It takes more than saying the Sinner's Prayer to obtain salvation, though many churches today may think that odd!
We must "REPENT" and "TURN AWAY" from our old life of sin to be "FORGIVEN" by God!
 
Saying the "Sinner's Prayer" without a sincere act of repentance before God is totally useless and "VOID"!
And by believing in such nonsense millions upon millions of souls are being destroyed!
 
The "SINNERS PRAYER" is a man made thing found nowhere in the Bible (GOD'S WORD)!
You won't find one instance where the twelve apostles spoke of it, so to preach it behind the pulpit is totally absurd!
 
Jesus said: You will know a Tree by the fruit that it bears!
Many who have said the Sinner's Prayer are nothing more than what Jesus referred to as Satan's unholy "TARES"!
 
"TARES" are enemies of God who join in and mingle with "TRUE CHRISTIANS" causing strife and discord!
"TARES" live unholy, immoral, carnal, lives in total disobedience to the words of our "LORD"!
 
Many foolish Pastors will stand before God with the blood of many souls upon their hands!
Because they taught man made doctrines that were not supported by God's Word or His holy Commands!
 
You will always "KNOW" when someone has truly been "BORN AGAIN"!
When you have seen them do a 180 degree "TURN" away from their old "LIFE of SIN"!
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 5/31/2021
 
Luke 3:8
Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God. Don't just say to each other, "We're safe, for we are descendants of Abraham." That means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones.
 
Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Acts 13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Acts 3:9, 17:30, 26:20,
John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:
1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
True repentance is a complete about-face from disobedience toward God to obedience, love and cooperation with Him. True repentance is fully realizing that we have rebelled against our Maker, that we have broken His righteous law. Repentance means abhorring our past sins and self-willed, rebellious natures.


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print