OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES
by Lewis E. Thomas

 
OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES!
 
One day something devine happened within a local Sunday School class!
When it was revealed, all church members thought it to become a memory that would forever last!
 
A piece of paper and a pencil was handed out to each student promptly and fast!
The children were told to draw a symbol of the thought in their mind "RIGHT THEN" and there in the class!
 
Danny Johnson turned in a paper with a big "J" scribbled in the middle!
Jimmy Williams handed over his paper with a large "O" added to the beginning of a riddle.
 
Dorothy Harrell handed over a page with a capital "H" accompanied by two praying hands!
Then Dan Hamrick proudly handed over his page with a big "N" followed by a yell to the whole class, "I'M THE MAN"!
 
Shirley Williams handed over her page with a big "3" followed by two dots looking like this :
And Earl Clark turned in a page with a big "1' that you certainly couldn't miss!
 
And last but not least Leona Boutwell handed in a page with the number "6" surrounded by 3 crosses she had penciled in.
 
And therein you have the "GREATEST VERSE" found in the whole Bible my friend!
 
JOHN 3:16
 
Out of the mouths of babes...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 6/15/2021
 
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print