Does Everyone Who Doesn't Believe In Jesus Go To Hell?
by Annagail Lynes


Does everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus go to Hell? Yes, but let me explain why.

Because when the world was created God put a man and woman in the Garden of Eden. He told them not to eat of the fruit of one tree. They could eat of any of the others, but they couldn't eat of the tree.

And what do you think they did? They ate of that one forbidden tree after being beguiled, or tricked, by the devil.

Through them, sin entered into this world. And God's price for sin was death. Therefore all of us were destined to die and go to Hell for eternity to pay for our sins.

God had a plan, though. He sent his Sonthe only Person who was without sin to the Earth. He was born and raised bf going to the cross to pay the price for our sins.

He took our sins on the cross. Past, present and future. There is no sin, anywhere, that you have committed or anyone else, that God can't forgive. Jesus took them all on the cross.

He was raised from the dead. He ascended into Heaven. He is at the right-hand of the Father, making intercession for you and me.

It is through His shed blood that our sins have been covered. When He died, he paid the price for our sins. And through His shed blood, we are now in right-standing with God. It is through His shed blood that once we are Born again, we have been adopted by God. We are His children, and He has prepared a place for us in Heaven.

It is through his shed blood that we are crucified and risen with Christ. We are identified with Christ. When He died, we died. When He was raised from the dead, so were we. When He ascended into Heaven, we did too.

But how can we know that all of this is true? How can we really know that believing in Jesus is the True and only way to Heaven?

First of all, God's Word, His will, says so. When a person dies, they leave a will, a written statement of who they wanted to inherit their possessionshouses, cars, money, even with whom they want their child and animals to be raised by, if they had them.

God left his Will for us here on Earth. God is not dead, but He is not down here with us either in the flesh. Therefore He left us His Will, which He dictated to me to write down.

His Word, His Will, specifically states that Jesus is the only way to Heaven, that no one comes to the Father except through Him.

But couldn't the Bible be wrong? No. It is the inspired Word of God. God spoke to the men to write it down, and they did.

But for all you skeptics, God confirms His Word to people. Many people have had near-death experiences where they have literally gone to Hell or who went to Heaven. And when they are allowed to come back, they tell of their experiences in great detail.

Hell is a very real place, and it is not like you have seen in the movies or on television. Anyone who has not accepted Christ as their Personal Lord and Savior, who hasn't accepted what Jesus did on the Cross, will go to Hell. No ands, ifs or buts.

Can you be so sure that you won't? Can you gamble on your eternal destiny like that? Can you? When the Bible clearly spells out the consequences of not accepting Jesus?

Jesus died for you. He paid the price for you sins. If you had been the only person who needed Him to pay the price for your sins, He would have.

God loves you so much that He gave His Son for you. Now you have a choice. You can either try to be good enough to go to Heaven and take a chance that you may go to Hell, which is where you will go, according to God and His Word. Or you can be assured of your salvation by accepting Jesus, the Only True Way to Heaven, to the Father.

If you choose to accept Jesus, it is simple really. You must accept what Jesus did for you. You must believe it in your heart and confess it with your mouth. It is that simple.

Do you believe Jesus died for you? If you aren't totally convinced, ask God to show you the truth. What can it hurt? If you do this, you might learn something, and if you don't, what did it hurt because you are in the same place you were before.

If you do believe in your heart that Jesus died for you and was risen form the dead, all you need to do is confess it. Say this prayer aloud, "Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins. Come into my heart. I make you my Lord and Saviour."

That's it! If you believed when you prayed that prayer, you are saved. You are going to Heaven when you die. Through Jesus' shed blood, you in right-standing with God. It's not about your good works but rather Jesus' shed blood.

Now when you sin again, and you will, you are not out of right-standing with God because of it. You are sealed until the day of redemption. All you have to do is repent and continue in the Christian walk.

Read the Bible. Devour it. Learn your covenant rights as a child of God...and you will be farther along than most Christians sitting in the pews of the churches today.

Annagail Lynes is a pharmacy technician, certified life coach and ordained minister.  She is helping people move forward after trauma by helping them discover their purpose. Follow her blog at 316counseling.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print