Prayer for Princes and Princessess
by Tonja Taylor

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.--James 5:16, NIV

The LORD inspired me to create this as I worked on The Adventures of Princess Pearl, P.O.W.E.R. (Purposeful Operations With Eternal Rewards) Girl! Book One.  It doesn't matter the age of the prince or princess, for every true Believer in the LORD Jesus, who has received what His pure blood did for us at the cross, has the right to pray it:

Thank You, dear Father God, for adopting me and making me Your prince/ss, through the Blood of Jesus that was shed for me on the cross over 2000 years ago. Thank You that, having accepted what Jesus did, I am now Your child and Jesus is now my Brother, and we are all royalty! You have adopted me into Your Royal Family!

You have caused me to sit on a throne in Heaven and I reign with You! Although my body is down here, You have sent me from Heaven to act as Your Royal Ambassador, to represent You and the Word of God.

Hallelujah!

LORD, You have sent me to help as many people understand that King Jesus is alive and will be returning to earth very soon to gather all of the Royal Family and take us back to Heaven to live with Him and You forever!

Thank You that You are helping me to help others know that they can be part of our Royalty family too, and have the King as their Brother and Savior, Help and LORD, and their BIFF—Best Invisible Friend Forever!

Now, no matter the age of your prince(s) or princess(es)--including you!--this prayer will draw those who pray it closer to the LORD, and will invite Him and His angels to get more involved in your life!

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print