DO NOT ENVY THE SPOILED
by linzy bruno


Do not envy the spoiled,
for this world is not our own,
obsessing over mounting possessions;
thinking this place their one true home.


BECAUSE.....


The wicked will be made desolate
and the worldly taken down
as God's plan continues to reign--
the righteous receiving their crowns.

God will take care of the wicked,
for He is sovereign over ALL;
so for those who look upon them in wonder,
the knowledge will be known of their fall.

 

PERTINENT SCRIPTURE


"When the wicked spring up like grass, and when all the workers of iniquity flourish, it is that they may be destroyed forever. But You Lord, are on high forevermore. For behold, Your enemies, O Lord, shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered." (Psalm 92:7-9)

NOTE: The "it is" signifies why God allows the wicked to go on in their wickedness--to be caught in their self-created snares!


"He has brought on them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; the Lord our God shall cut them off." (Psalm 94:23)


NOTE: We are merely stewarts of what God gives us; the world and everything in it belongs to the LORD--


"for the earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness.” (1Corinthians 10:26)


*See Psalm 90-91-- God's Plan for the righteous,


*and for more on the plight of the wicked, see Psalm 94:13-14 & Psalm 96:13

NKJV

 



Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print