I CAN HEAR THE VOICE of GOD!
by Lewis E. Thomas

I CAN HEAR THE VOICE of GOD!

I can hear a "VOICE" way down deep within my soul!
The VOICE of Jesus, the "SON OF GOD" the great "REDEEMER OF SOULS"!
 
A voice saying: "GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER, FOR MY GREAT TRUMPET IS ABOUT TO SOUND"!
"THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL RISE FIRST AND COME UP OUT OF THE GROUND!"
 
"THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN WILL RISE TO JOIN THE OTHERS IN THE SKY!"
"I WILL TAKE THE REDEEMED TO MY HEAVENLY KINGDOM WHERE NO ONE EVER WEEPS OR DIES!"
 
I hear a "VOICE" in my soul saying "GET READY, FOR I AM COMING SOON"!
"IT MAY BE EARLY IN THE MORNING, AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR, OR AT HIGH NOON"!
 
A voice saying, "COME OUT FROM THE WORLD AND BE YE SEPARATE SAYETH THE LORD"!
"COME OUT FROM THE WORLD AND WALK WITH ME IN ONE ACCORD"!
 
I can hear "A VOICE" in my "SPIRIT" shouting "GET READY TO MEET THY GOD"!
I know many will think I am just a "CRAZY" ole man who is "QUITE ODD"!
 
Even so LORD let your "VOICE" continue to speak to me throughout each and every day!
"For it is keeping me on that holy path that is called "THE STRAIGHT and NARROW WAY"!
 
I can hear the "VOICE of GOD"!
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
9/9/2021
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print