Buenas Noticias! Good News!
by Tonja Taylor

I've been enjoying learning Spanish, believing I'm led of the LORD to do so.  So I've finally started a systematic study, and am highly enjoying it.

My goal, of course, is to use it to reach Spanish-speaking people with the Gospel of the LORD Jesus Christ--the Buenos Noticias de El Senor JesuCristo!

This will be short, but meaningful:

1. God is good, all the time.  Dios es bueno, todos los dias.

2. Jesus Christ is God, forever. JesuCristo es El Senor, siempre.

3. Jesus is Love.  Jesus es Amor. (I John 4:8)

4. Jesus is alive. Jesus esta vivo!

5. Jesus is the King. Jesus es El Rey.

6. Jesus is all you need. Jesus es todos necessita.

7. Jesus will return very soon. Jesus regressar muy pronto.

8. Jesus loves you very much! Jesus te quiere mucho!

9. Jesus Christ is LORD of all! JesuCristo is El Senor de todos!

10. Jesus is a Gift and your best Friend! Jesus es un Regallo y tu mejor Amigo!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print