King JESUS Said!
by Tonja Taylor

"Just tell them I sent you," said Trina (not her real name), and they'll give you those Bibles. If there's any problem, you let me know."

Trina was a sister in Christ, with whom I go to church, and was retiring from her position as a director at the local juvenile detention center. She was a bold Believer, and had ordered several boxes of New Testaments to share with those that wanted them.

She'd heard I was collecting Bibles and other Christian materials to send overseas, and directed me to pick up the Bibles, since she wasn't there any more.

She was not physically present at the office now, but her name still carried weight. 

With her direction, I found the place (not easily accessed from main roads). As I drove into the parking lot, I was a little nervous, but I knew God wanted those Bibles to send to the eager ministries in other countries, who had a much harder time getting the Word than we do in the USA. (We are so blessed to have such abundance and freedom of access to the Word of God in book, audio, and video form!)

I walked in and told the female guard/attendant simply, "Trina told me to come pick up six boxes of Bibles."

She nodded and motioned for me to follow her behind the counter. "There they are," she said, pointing. "Do you need some help loading them?"

She didn't ask for my name, nor my drivers license, or anything else. I did not have to sign anything, nor have my picture taken. 

Marveling at the ease of acquisition, I picked up a box and clicked the trunk button on my car key, then headed toward the door. Very quickly, a guard and two young teen boys brought out the rest of the boxes.

As the young men loaded the Bibles, boldness rose within me, and I said, "Boys, do you know Jesus Christ as your Savior?"

"Yes ma'am," they said, very politely.

"Great!" I said. "Thank you for helping us send these Bibles across the ocean for many more to get saved and know Christ!"

They seemed excited, and touched that I thanked them. The guard smiled too.

Hallelujah, and may the LORD raise them up for Him!

They waved as I left.

I realized that, if "Trina said," worked, then how much more does "King JESUS said" work to get accomplished the will of God!

Where the word of a king is, there is power; And who may say to him, “What are you doing?--Ecclesiastes 8:4, NKJV

So as we explore and start claiming our Covenant rights, because King JESUS said they were ours; demanding that every part of our lives align themselves with what King JESUS said; and trusting Him with all our hearts--because King JESUS said to--the LORD will go ahead of us and make the way smooth, opening doors for us, and richly supplying us with all we need to fulfill His wonderful Ephesians 2:10 Plan!

10 For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.--Ephesians 2:10, Berean Study Bible

14 The LORD confides in those who fear Him, and reveals His covenant to them.--Psalm 25:14, Berean Study Bible

Let's pray: LORD, we ask that You help us to remember, in every situation, that You gave us faith to believe in the Blood of Christ to save us from our sins, and to have a victorious, excellent life on earth (John 10:10)! Your Name worked then, and it will never lose its power. Help us remember that, if King JESUS said it, it is so and shall be! Hallelujah!

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print