Guard your heart and watch your mouth.
by Jack Vorster

You get to know someone by what comes out of their mouth.

Their WORD comes out of their mouth.

If you know someone’s WORD you’ll also be acquainted with that person’s SPIRIT.

When your SPIRIT speaks it simultaneously instructs your brain to open your mouth so that the WORDS of your SPIRIT may be formed and heard.

You are a walking, talking SPIRIT.

Your BRAIN is but the amplifier switch of the WORD of your SPIRIT.

Your SPIRIT has emotions which your SPIRIT acts out through WORDS and BODY LANGUAGE.

The Bible speaks of a troubled spirit; an anguished spirit; a jealous spirit; a hardened spirit; a sorrowful spirit; a contrite spirit; a broken spirit; a steadfast spirit; a hasty spirit; a provoked spirit; a haughty spirit; a humble spirit; a vexed spirit; a patient spirit; a proud spirit; a heavy spirit; a joyful spirit and many more expressions to do with emotions.

You ARE your Word. YOU and your WORD are ONE. People KNOW you by your WORD – and so does God,

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” (Matt. 12:36,37)

Let your WORDs be few and meaningful to someone today.



Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print