Your SPIRIT and your SOUL are joined at the hip.
by Jack Vorster

There is a COMPUTER DATABASE located deep inside your SPIRIT. Everything you’ve ever experienced in your own life – your memories, emotions, thoughts, words, deeds and knowledge from education – is stored here.  

All of this is referred to as your SOUL – also known as your BOOK OF LFE.

Your SPIRIT has a bosom buddy – a COMPUTER SERVER.

The TASK of your spirit’s computer server is to do a rapid search and retrieval of information.

The name of your spirit’s COMPUTER SERVER is the MIND of your SPIRIT.

Your spirit’s inseparable TASK MASTER, the MIND of your SPIRIT, searches your SOUL and retrieves information, but decides and whether or not to process that information in the form of WORDS – to hurt or to please -  through your MOUTH to the SOULS of fellow human beings.

The MIND of your SPIRIT is at work day and night searching and retrieving in preparation of WHAT to process and to WHOM.

However, there is a fly on the wall in your SPIRIT - watching and listening to the actions of the MIND of your SPIRIT. This fly, therefore, has full access to the content of your SOUL (your BOOK OF LIFE) and the deliberations of the MIND of your SPIRIT.

This fly on the wall is the SPIRIT of GOD - constantly bearing a MESSAGE to the MIND of your SPIRIT.

The message reads, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” (Rom. 12:2)

At the end of your SOUL’s stopover on Planet Earth, another BOOK OF LIFE will be opened. This BOOK OF LIFE belongs to GOD. This BOOK OF LIFE will reflect whether or not the MIND of your SPIRIT heeded the MESSAGE.

If the message was heeded, your NAME will be found in that BOOK OF LIFE.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
.” (Rev. 20:11-15)

May the MIND of your SPIRIT heed that message and do “that good, and acceptable thing.



Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print