Time to Celebrate
by PamFord Davis

Are you feeling stressed?

Many are exhausted from Thanksgiving plans, preparation and festivities. There are still leftovers in the refrigerator. Will you have energy left for Christmas decorating, shopping, cooking and baking?

Christmas Holiday stress does not discriminate.

The malady affects women, men and yes-children too.

It’s easy to understand why the lady of the house feels overwhelmed; yet, men often have the unofficial role of hanging outdoor lights and he’ll be asked to run countless errands. How can he balance work and home responsibilities?

Don’t forget the younger generation.

They anxiously count down the days till Christmas while studying for school exams.

What to do?

We don’t have to feel overwhelmed.

God has given us a way to overcome stress.

“For whoever has been born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world: our faith (1John 5:4 NASB).”

Have faith.

Christmas is the time to celebrate the birth of our Savior!



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print