What is True Treasure? Part IV
by Tonja Taylor

My daughter and I read Proverbs every day (This was from April, 2009) as part of our daily Bible study, which we do first thing in the morning as we eat breakfast. A few days ago, I read Proverbs 20:15: "There is gold, and a multitude of pearls, but the lips of knowledge are a vase of preciousness, (the most precious of all)."

So God says that "lips of knowledge" are more precious than gold and pearls! To Him, they are treasure. And we get "lips of knowledge" when we put His Word into our heart and speak it.

Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We too believe, and therefore we speak,--2 Corinthians 4:13, AMPC

Let's share the wealth today by speaking His Word to ourselves, to our children, and to others. Let's pray the Word aloud as eternal promises for those we love. Let's share the priceless treasure of the Eternal Word, and in so doing, reinforce our understanding of what true treasure really is.

+++



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print