The Plan
by Tonja Taylor

For God so loved (me) that He gave His only Son, Jesus, that I and whomever else would receive Him would not die, but have everlasting life! John 3:16

There is a Great Plan for your life, as purposed by God.

It is a wonderful Plan, one you will enjoy very much.

This Plan is affected by your choices, every day.

Your choices are full of power--for good or bad.

Your choices are like ripples on the lake of my life.

When you make a choice, it affects your life and many others.

I decide today to choose Christ Jesus, the LORD, Who died for me on the cross to pay with His blood for all my wrongs, forgiving me and making me acceptable to the holy Father God. 

I receive Him into my heart as my Savior and LORD right now, and rejoice that I will be with Him in Heaven forever, when this body dies.

Thank You, Jesus! I love you! Now help me walk with You and help others know Your goodness! In Your Name, amen!

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print