Anna's Daily Devotional
by Anastasia Floyd

1 CORINTHIANS 1

You must get along with each other. You must learn to be considerate of one another, cultivating a life in common.

SUMMARY:

Unity and Harmony go hand in hand. Sisters and Brothers in Christ should be able to get along and have peace among each other. Even if we disagree we should still be able to walk in love towards one another. If there is peace in the body of Christ, the body of Christ can bring that peace into the world as well. A house divided cannot stand, let's stop allowing the enemy to divide us and separate us. Let's open our eyes and see what he is doing and stop feeding into it.


PRAYER:

Father forgive us for forgetting the basics which is love they neighbor as you love yourself. We have been so busy trying to prove our points we have forgotten that our mission is to serve in the Kingdom and not serve ourselves. We repent for being divided when we should have been unified. We repent for being so like the world that they could not tell us from the world. Today we put on a new attitude and we recommit ourselves to you our first love. We recommit ourselves to being disciples of Christ and not lovers of Men. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I am a Christian Writer I enjoy writing devotionals and poetry and short stories.

website:  [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print