Just Let Go
by Yvette Nietzen

Judges 4:9 So she said, "I will surely go with you; nevertheless there will be no glory for you in the journey you are taking, for the LORD will sell Sisera into the hand of a woman." Then Deborah arose and went with Barak to Kedesh.

Here the prophetess Deborah sent for Barak to give him a word from the Lord. The word was to deploy troops, in other words to go into battle and the Lord promised Barak that he would deliver Sisera into his hands.

However, Barak had a problem. The problem was that he had insecurity in himself to trust the word of the Lord. He needed someone by his side to accomplish what the Lord had called him to do.

Barak missed out on a blessing. The blessing was handed down to another person, a woman, because of his insecurity.

Friends, there comes a time in our lives where we need to let go of the those around us and move into what God has called us to do.

The word says Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

If the Lord has given you a word, that is your green light to go forward. Accomplish what the Lord has called you to do, and step forward in faith.

Yvette Nietzen lives in the foothills of the Zurqui mountain in Costa Rica with her husband of 30 plus years.  View her blog at:
www.freshwind-ministries.org

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print