8 Points of Knowing Your Purpose
by Tonja Taylor

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.--Romans 8:28, AMPC

 

What is my purpose?

It is put into our hearts to seek and know why we are on the planet. 

Our purpose is to know Christ, and help others know Him. 

He is endlessly creative in how He accomplishes this, Hallelujah!

Here are 8 points you can folllow to help:

(1) Walk in Love.

(2) Pray for others.

(3) Tithe--that's the top 10% of your income, from the gross (before taxes are taken out)!

(4) Sow finances and materials possessions as the LORD leads.

(5) Sow service; help at church and other places the LORD shows you.

(6) Sow your gifts--hospitality; creative gifts; administrative gifts, etc.

(7) Worship Him and listen to the Word and read it, as often as possible!

(8) Ask the LORD to baptize you in the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in tongues (Acts 2 and 4). This gift is for today, and for service to others, to help them see and know Christ Jesus, and to help you know Him more deeply!

Each and all of these things can help you know your purpose, because you'll be knowing Him more deeply--and that is your purpose; others will see Him in you! 

The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.]--John 14:21, AMPC

 

 

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print